Facility Maintenance Services
Do you need an efficient solution for facility maintenance or are you happy juggling multiple vendors for each repair?
From broken chairs and burned out light bulbs to documents and furniture that need to be moved, keeping an office running smoothly doesn’t have to be a full time job.
Utilizing decades of office furniture experience our team provides ongoing facility maintenance services to companies who want peace-of-mind.
Why Hire OfficeMakers for Comprehensive Facility Maintenance?
You’ll Save Money
- No need for a full-time maintenance team on the payroll
- No need to hire separate crews for each repair.
You’ll Save Time
- Give us a list of repairs on a weekly, biweekly, monthly or quarterly basis
- We’ll fix everything on our visit.
What Type of Maintenance is Included?
We handle everything outside of building maintenance like electrical, plumbing, and HVAC.
Common services include:
- Internal office moves
- Set-up/Tear-down of office meetings
- Furniture repairs (e.g., broken chairs)
- Light bulb changing
- Document movement to onsite storage
- Hanging of pictures and other signage
- Chairs in the conference room won’t stay up.
- Carl is relocating from the 3rd floor to the 5th floor and is needing his files and personal property moved.
- Accounting has files that need to be relocated to storage, approx 20 boxes.
- We have had numerous complaints of task lights not working. Need to see if it is the light bulbs or ballast that need replacing.
- Two of the files in the file room have drawers that are not working properly.
What If My Furniture Is Under Warranty?
Most furniture comes with a warranty. Usually, the company that sells the furniture warranties the labor for the 1st year and then the manufacturer warranties the product for a determined length of time.
If we were to work with a customer on handling their facilities maintenance and they had furniture that still had the manufacturer’s warranty we would contact the manufacturer on their behalf to have the parts shipped to either the customer or our warehouse. However, the labor to install the replacement part would be additional.